My Spoonflower Fabrics!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Am Not Making This Up

Lady Conquistas--Go! Finished and at PHCC to be hung in the Gym. Next up--Texas Longhorns, Bluebonnets, Big, Big, BIG King sized quilt fabric.... From sports to landscapes and taking pix of mermaids in between. Life in Mermaid Land is what you make it. True, that could be said of anywhere, but it seems like there is a bit of magic going on here that just keeps the work funner.

I got back in the DEEP HOLE at Weeki today which felt really wonderful--I feel the healing already! Great group of campers to play with and I am always inspired by the creativity of the Former (ahem!) Mermaids who put on the Sirens of the Deep Camp. As Carolyn Turgeon says, "Please don't be too jealous of my...." Yeah, right. I am soooooooo lucky.



Note to J. Angels are real--DonnaJean hides her feathers.
Retirement--see how Rhonda stays unbusy
hope Evie can paddle for two...maybe we should form a flotilla...





No comments: