My Spoonflower Fabrics!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Change the World





What's that I hear? You want to save the world? Make it worth saving first! One volunteer moment at a time. Baby steps, my homepeeps, baby steps. We can all do something better.

So tomorrow night is the reception at the Rising Sun Cafe in B-ville, and I will publicly unveil my "Backstage Pass." Done. On to tomatoes and tornados....a new weather theme for my cycle.

Ahhhhhhh. I could sleep for a month if the dogs didn't need to go out so much. Miss Bandit is not feeling well so keeping an eye on her yardly habits is fun in the dark. Where are the fireflies this year? I have been looking for ufos and the northern lights, but alas, only little piles in the yard have been found underfoot.

Dad and Momita will be coming down for a few months so lucky me! Get the sisters together! Wish the kids were here... Sky mentioned a possible visit in Florida at some point. Chris is having a wedding soon. Congrats to him for graduating as a Martial Arts Instructor for the Marines! Good stuff.

Torchwood: Children of Earth knocked me out. Best ever of the series, just fantastic writing and an all out thriller. Finished "The Physick Book of Deliveranse Dane" well done. It will be a happy Halloween this year with all the reading I have lined up. Spooky stuff.

la la la.... me.


No comments: