My Spoonflower Fabrics!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saving My Nuts!




Back from the abyss. Time to take stock of what I have accumulated and look for some new goals. Renewing my adherence to the principles of reduce, reuse, recycle, I promise to get my self back on the Path. Don't we all feel like this little guy from time to time? Since I have been resting and have a license to take it easy, there is a new priority of how busy I need to be. I can just say no as well as anyone else. And it gives me more time for my investigations!

Note to M. Obama: Establish a group to work on the New American Renaissance, which will encourage artists and industry to work hand in hand in creating useful, well-made, form following function, practical, products that will stand the test of time and not be considered disposable, as so much out at the big box stores is. And make it here! from American resources! By American Hands! In a new craftmanship that will rival the early Craftman's/Frank LLoyd Wright movement. Breathe. Discuss.

Just finished Dolores Stewart Riccio's "Divine Circle of Ladies Playing with Fire." Yummy. It's a series, start from the beginning!

Much anticipated movies to come for Moi:

District 9
The Fourth Kind
Johnny Depp as Tonto in The Lone Ranger
HP and the You Know What
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Childhood's End
Rendezvous With Rama.......
kinda itchy to start something....


1 comment:

Desichan said...

District 9 was awesome. You will have to let me know what you think.